Happy Saturday Rundown
Things that make me happy today:
1) Finding another antique bone crochet hook at the thrift store yesterday
2) Surprise gifts in the mail from across the Atlantic
3) Another surprise gift! This one reminding me to read my Tintin.
4) Knitting with my own homespun
5) My new Amy Ruppel
6) Glass birds. Not just for Christmas!
And to make it an even 10...
7) Realizing that there is lasagna in the fridge that we can heat up for dinner
8) Watching Saturday afternoon home shows on PBS
9) Weather that is just the right temperature to not run the AC or the heating (if I wear wool socks)
10) Knowing that this blog turned three yesterday. Wow!
Hope your Saturday is as lovely as mine!