I was going to post some knitting progress today but I forgot my camera. So you get a meme to tide you over instead. I know, I'm sorry.
1. FIRST NAME? Elli
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope!
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I am pleased to report that I can’t remember. Probably when I watched The Notebook a few weeks ago. And if you don’t cry at the end of that movie you’re probably not human.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It’s terrible and illegible and horribly inconsistent.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked turkey, please.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I surely do hope so.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not a paper one. All my journals had about two entries in them before I gave up. Blogging seems to be working out for me though.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes (I have yet to see anyone say no to this one. Does anybody get their tonsils out any more?)
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not without a very, very, very good reason. Maybe for chocolate.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Currently that ginger flavored one with the dehydrated raspberries. Can’t think of the name right now…
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. I guess not.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I’m as strong as I need to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint chocolate chip. Or maybe Phish Food.
14. SHOE SIZE? Size 11. Hooray for large feet!
15. RED OR PINK? Both. At the same time.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Oh come on, you really expect me to answer that? How about my inability to reveal anything too personal in memes…
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I don’t really miss people. I’m just happy to see them when they’re around.
18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? None that I can think of. It would mean I’d have to brush my teeth again before going back to bed.
19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown blouse, blue jeans, green and orange shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Smoked turkey on wheat with provolone and alfalfa sprouts. Thunky packs my lunch and every day I eat the same thing while knitting or blogging. I know it sounds boring, but I like it.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing. It’s lovely.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Robin’s egg blue.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Real lavender. Or maybe my mom’s perfume (which I never realized until I smelled it in a public bathroom the other day and it made me feel all happy).
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Agnieszka. About coal database permissions.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their mood.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I think I would if I ever met her.
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Organic Valley chocolate soymilk. Or Tazo Calm tea, depending on my mood.
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? The Olympics. It’s the only time I get the tv hooked up and then I’m glued to most events (especially ice skating and gymnastics) until it’s over. Otherwise I couldn’t care less about sports.
29. EYE COLOUR? Hazel
30. HAT SIZE? Big. I’ve got a big head.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Hard to say. Either a good chicken korma or that cold poached salmon thingee that Thunk makes for me every year on my birthday and Valentine’s Day (can you tell I get in a bit of a rut with food?)
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Scary gives me the shivers.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. For many, many reasons. Right now I miss summer because we generate so much more laundry when it’s cold out.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Usually hugs.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Chocolate. I keep eating unless I have some chocolate. Other sorts of dessert don’t give me closure and I still feel like I need to eat something else.
38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? The left side. Thunk reads me to sleep most nights and the lamp is on the right side of the bed.
39. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? No family. But if I didn’t get married I would definitely not be living in Indiana.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? A prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving (bedtime reading) and Me talk pretty one day by David Sedaris (on the ipod).
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A sensible wrist-rest.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The extras from season seven of Buffy.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? A good book on cd while I’m knitting.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? The Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? St. Lucia.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? If I undertake some crafty endeavor it will turn out how I want it to. I have no idea how. I hope I haven’t just jinxed myself.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Holland, Michigan.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody. I just ganked it off Anna’s site.